I'm just gonna spew some random shit. Right now I'd like to sit somewhere quiet and open, with a view over the city and an unlimited supply of alcoholic beverages at hand, whining about whatever shit life's got throwing at me for the moment. Fuck yeah, that'd feel good. Someone might ask -Why do you do it? I'll just say that's what makes people do it. To be able to chill out and get that general good feeling all along your brain cortex and body when all hell's broken loose. Kinda makes you want to feel like shit at times, to reach that state of mind.
Oh yeah, and here's a shooped pic of Chris Benoit. Might raise some anger. There's even some tits here.

Later. Rusty out.
Yeah I know what you're thinking. That's a cool alias. I know it's stolen, doesn't lower the coolness level. Too bad you didn't choose it yourself. Go cry in a corner, emokid.
No comments:
Post a Comment